Linggo, Oktubre 6, 2013

Exercise 2: Bottle and Plant with Shades

Exercise No. 2

         Drawing with Real Object
    (Bottle and Plant with shades)


 In this exercise, we used bond paper, pencil, eraser, ruler and the real object which is bottle and plant place at the top of the table. We draw the object with the shading techniques so that the result will be realistic to the object. 


 


         In this exercise, I've learned and developed more in applying appropriate shading techniques and draw also a real object. For me, it is very difficult to make it properly because my talent in drawing is not yet developed. I don’t know how to start and come up with. But I learned mostly in applying shading techniques. It gives life within the drawing. Each parts or area must have an appropriate shaded are to have a nice looking and near in realistic.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento