Linggo, Oktubre 6, 2013

Exercise 8: MS Publisher

Exercise No. 8
        Cards and Letters
   (MS Publisher)


              In this exercise, we use only computers and email address. We are making certificate, greeting card and business card. In business card, I’m just assuming my own company, address, and the contact number. In certificates, I’m just using guidelines to make this type is of publisher and think what type of certificate that I want to make, with the help of my roommate, I made it. And finally, the greetings card, I choose Christmas card because Christmas season is pass approaching and search a message and insert a picture. After making, I submit through email address.            
                                     


                            

                           


                           


 Rubrics:
                 

Good, Mr. Cagasan. For this, you got a score of 19 out of 20 points. Rubric: Design - 9, Content - 3, Format - 2 and Submission - 6. Your score: Design - 9, Content - 3, Format - 2 and Submission - 5 (since you submitted the greeting card a day after the deadline).

                                          
         In this exercise, I learned MS Publisher is applicable in different ways. There is some application that MS Publisher has already and it is easy to make. In certification, MS Publisher can make it because of some several format can be easily to edit and put picture to have a presentable work. There are also several type of publisher that has already a format. I also learned in editing using MS Publisher.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento